Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sweet Home... Chicago









Man, I'm a smart one!

















Come on... if I can get one, I can definitely get TWO!



















I've got one down pat.















This cute outfit is from Nick, Tami and Alexander! Thanks, guys!










Tonight's the night! We're headed on Southwest from Dulles to Midway. Dziadzia said he'll be there at 9 p.m. to pick us up, and he even found the base for my car seat! He's really on it this trip... Mommy hopes I will sleep on the plane but she knows I'm good ALL the time! No need to worry, Mom!


Mommy talked to Aunt Katie today and one of her sisters may have a swing we can borrow for the weekend. That will be GREAT! I need to be entertained... duh!!!


I spent last night and this morning trying to get both of my feet in my mouth at the same time. It's a rough job, but someone's got to do it! Mommy and Daddy think this is hilarious... but come on, guys, this is just what babies do.


Aunt Kaylee came over last night while I was sleeping and colored Mommy's hair. Mommy told me this morning what a great job she did - and can't wait to show it off in Chicago. I think Aunt Kaylee's next job is going to be cutting MY hair, it's so wild!


And... this morning I held my own bottle all by myself! Usually I make a good grab for it and just hold on, but today it was ALL ME! Check out the pictures to prove it!


Have a great weekend, fellow readers. I'll be sure to post pictures and details from my Chicago adventures when we're back home on Sunday. We'll miss you, Daddy!

No comments: