Monday, November 17, 2008

Where Does the Time Go?

Hi everyone! Hope you had a fantastic weekend. So much has happened since the last time I wrote. Last week was pretty hectic... Mommy was busy at work and Daddy had a lot of school work and was crazy preparing for his conference in Philadelphia. The end of the week, though, was great! Aunt Katie came on Thursday night when I was sleeping and she stayed with me on Friday and we played all day long while Mommy was in Maryland for a meeting. Saturday a few more visitors arrived... my Aunts Karlla, Laura and Boudie! It was great! We met Aunt Lindsey for lunch at Whitlow's (our favorite) and then came home and hung out. Daddy came back from Philadelphia in the early evening, and then Mommy and her friends went over to Aunt Lauren's for the big bachelorette night! Everyone had a great time and I've heard that Aunt Lauren did an amazing job making the night so special! Lots of yummy food and wine, and a good time was had by all.

Oh yeah, and how can I forget... Aunts Laura and Boudie, and Uncle Zack bought me my first pair of Uggs... now all I need is a pair of apple bottom jeans... 'cause I have my boots with the fur! Woo hoo!

Yesterday for Sunday Funday we went to "Thirsty Bernie's" to watch da Bears battle out the Packers . Timmy was there wearing his Bears' gear, and GUJ was intently watching the game. Although the Bears lost, we had a fun time hanging out with GAL, GUJ, Aunts Lindsey, Maggie and Katie, and Uncle Chris. GUJ said I need to get some Bears gear for the next game, we'll work on it!

Aunt Kaylee came over last night on her way home from work... to cut my hair! Yes, two days short of turning five months, I had my first hair cut! Aunt Kaylee just trimmed up the sides. Playing is already much easier because all the hair is out of my face now! YAY! Thanks again, Aunt Kaylee!

Mommy said she will post some news pictures later on... be sure to check back soon.

No comments: