Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Day of Many "Firsts" ...











Well, Tuesday, November 4, was a big day all around! Not only was Barack Obama elected President of the United States in one of the most historical elections ever... I also ate rice cereal (via my silver spoon from Pop Pop and Nana Vovo - check out the pics!) AND I learned to put my little toes in my mouth. I'm not sure which tasted better, the rice cereal... or my toes... hmm!
Daddy went over to David and Meredith's place to watch the election results pour in with his G-town buddies. Unfortunately, I crashed before 7:15 p.m., so I couldn't make the festivities. I stayed in with Mom and slept...
We need to finish packing for Chicago when Mommy gets home from work tonight. I saw the bag and it's already looking pretty full! Okay, off to take a nap!










No comments: