Monday, December 15, 2008

Santa... I know him!!!!!






Look at Timmy's cool train! He and GUJ have matching conductor hats - how cool!





Just me and Timmy. We match (of course!) thanks to GAL.









Yes, fellow readers... that's right! Sunday we trekked to the mall to see SANTA CLAUS! We only had to wait about 45 minutes in line and both me and Timmy were really good. Timmy got a pretzel from Auntie Anne's - not fair - I can't eat those yet! But it sure did look yummy. I bet if I eat ALL of my rice cereal tomorrow Mommy will let me try one. :) Sitting on Santa's lap was great. We didn't cry at all and were actually confused how Santa was able to take a break from all of his toymaking and make a trip to Virginia that day! Anyway, Mom will try and scan the picture and post it on my site soon.

Cousin Lindsey was in town on Sunday so we had a nice family dinner out at GUJ and GAL's. I tried out the "Johnny Jump-Up" for the first time, and Timmy and I played with some of the new toys he got for his 1st birthday. All in all, a grrrrreat day! I passed out a little before 7 p.m., but awoke around 3 in the morning and boy was I sad. My first tooth finally came in! It's a miracle! Today I was feeling great, though. Check out some pictures of my fun weekend.












No comments: