Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat!

As you can tell from the pictures, I am REALLY excited for my first Halloween! Great Aunt Susie made me an adorable bunny costume made of white fleece and pink gingham. I told her it was perfect because they weather has gotten a bit cooler this past week!

This morning Daddy is taking me to the doctor for my four-month check up. Unfortunately this means I also have to get some shots today:( Daddy will be there to comfort and hold me, but Mommy has to work.

The rest of the day looks pretty good, though... Daddy is going to drop me off at Uncle Chris and Aunt Maggie's house after my appointment. We'll head out to Centreville in the early afternoon (once we pick up Timmy from his babysitter, of course!) and get ready for some trick-or-treating fun! We now have a double stroller (thanks, Uncle Fed!) so Timmy and I are ready to roll...

Mommy, Daddy and Uncle Chris will meet up with the gang later on! It should be a lot of fun. Mommy promises to take PLENTY of pictures that will be posted here over the weekend. Hope that everyone has a great day, and thanks to everyone that sent me Halloween cards and good wishes! Off to Georgetown... fingers crossed the shots won't hurt too much!

No comments: